Birthday month! Harper turned two in Harper style – 1st, a Princess Anna party with Waffles and Hash Browns at CNW II and then a Sesame Street/Elmo themed party and Grandma and Papa’s in Orange County.
- When Princess Anna came to visit, we weren’t sure how she would take it, but she was completely enamored. We haven’t seen her that quiet since before she started talking. She was captivated with her every move. Her friends from across the street, Hayden and Kendall came over and Kendall told everyone she had recently changed her name to Anna and that her sister was Elsa. Too cute.
- She’s very infatuated with Baby Aliena and loves when she sneezes. Calls her Baby Liena.
- Can count to 12.
- Walks down to GJ’s house on her own. Grabs her stuff and says “Harper go to GJs. Byeee” (we don’t actually let her go by herself).
- Favorite foods: Definitely Waffles, Hash Browns, and Avocado Toast. Also likes broccoli, shakeology, and chocolate.
- Loves the park still. “Harper go to park”.
- Had a great Easter egg hunt at Aunt Kathy’s on Easter Eve and then Aunt Nell’s house on Easter.
- Met Gayle and loved her. Went on a hike with Uncle Jayson, Aunt LA, Gayle, GJ and the pups to Trump PV.
- Loves to color and draw.
- Went to Oklahoma and loved the fish in the pond at her Great Papa’s house. Daddy didn’t go on this trip and remembers that when she got back she was talking more and speaking more clearly.
First, a video from her second birthday:
APRIL 9, 2014
APRIL 12, 2014
APRIL 13, 2014